Located on the edge of Mariner’s Point, this rare, striking, modern penthouse condominium boasts three-bedrooms & two-bathrooms set in a 1,645 square foot floor plan. This unique, top floor corner unit also affords breathtaking unobstructed panoramic views of San Francisco Bay, including the San Francisco City skyline & Bay bridges.
An open plan design living space features soaring ceilings & floor to ceiling glass fills this home with natural light. The home includes a gourmet kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, a large island, an expansive living room / dining area & all share spectacular views. A more private grand master bedroom suite provides a peaceful place to unwind after a long day. The complex also provides an upscale community recreation room with full kitchen and numerous couches, a fully equipped gym, BBQ and outdoor dining area with two stainless steel gas grills and tranquil ground level teak seating.
Enjoy the serenity that Tidelands has to offer in your own private, peaceful Peninsula get-away!
Built in 2016, this single-story modern condominium home features:
- Secure electronic entry foyer. Proximal elevator access.
- Sprawling kitchen punctuated with contemporary shaker style wood cabinetry, Quartz Lagos Azul island with breakfast bar, quartz countertops, tile backsplash and stainless-steel Bosch appliances including a 5-burner gas range, vented microwave hood, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Open concept living room featuring Provenza Wells Hand Scraped wood floor & large dining area, featuring floor to ceiling windows with endless views, high ceilings & recessed lighting
- Master bedroom retreat with additional Bay views, plush MODA Colonial carpeting, recessed lighting, an en-suite bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower, expansive dual vanity with inset sinks, separate water closet and a large walk-in closet with wrap around shelving
- Two additional bedrooms provide MODA Colonial carpeting and spacious closets – one features floor to ceiling wall-to-wall windows
- Guest bathroom features decorative tile flooring, shaker style vanity with inset sink and shower over bathtub with tile surround
- Separate enclosed laundry includes a washer and dryer and offers storage shelving
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout main living spaces and hallways
- Control 4 with mobile app capability control for lighting and heat, forced air heat and numerous sizable storage closets and cabinets
- Two assigned convenient parking spots within the elevator accessible garage together with guest parking
- Monthly HOA Fee of $678.66 includes roof, exterior and common area maintenance, utilities and insurance, recreation room, gym, BBQ area, landscaping maintenance & management fee
- Close proximity to highly ranked LEAD Elementary, Bayside Academy Schools and Aragon High School (buyer to confirm availability)
- Steps to Mariners Point Golf Course & Driving Range, several parks & with many beautiful recreational walking & biking trails
- Close to the Bridgepoint, Edgewater & Metro shopping centers, Foster City Library and the expansive Foster City waterways featuring the Ryan Park amphitheater and community center
- A short distance from downtown San Mateo offering extensive shopping, restaurants and a multi-cinema center
- Convenient location for accessing San Mateo Caltrain for commuters to SF, SJ & Silicon Valley, 7 miles south of the Millbrae Bart Station, 20 miles south of the heart of San Francisco, close to South San Francisco’s biotech hub & San Francisco International Airport
- Nearby access to major freeway arteries for drives to Half Moon Bay & Wine Country
- Recreation Room
- Weight Room
- City Lights Views
- Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings
- Large Kitchen
- Open Floor Plan
- Oversized Windows
- Quartz Countertops
- Quiet and Private
- Walk-In Closets